Flarum version 1.1 mostly focuses on bugfixes and quality-of-life improvements following our stable release earlier this year. These are mainly user-facing and internal infrastructure changes, so extensions are not significantly affected.
- Flarum now has an organization-wide prettier config package under
- Most custom (setting or data based) coloring in core is now done via CSS custom properties.
- Typehinting for Flarum's globals are now supported in extensions.
- You can now pass extra attrs to the
Selectcomponent, and they will be passed through to the DOM.
DiscussionPagecomponent is now organized as an item list, so it's easier for extensions to change its content.
- Extensions can now edit the